The fashion God’s have spoken and our arms should all now be sporting a collection of bracelets… Gone are the days of massive stacks of silver or gold instead we need to channel the MODEL OFF DUTY look which basically is a collection of Africany, Bohoy, Trinkity bracelets which when worn together = perfection.
Five tips to create this look:
1. They must not be large bracelets but there still should be a variation between the sizes
2. Colour is a must, the brighter the better!
3. Different textures are fabulous
4. Watches work well!
5. Mix high and low price pieces. Try the markets for great friendship bracelets for a couple of dollars and wear them with a Links of London bracelet, to create a fabulously stylish look
Get the look:
– Ashiana Skinny Woven Friendship Bracelet $14 – asos.com
– Haute Betts Rhinestone Gypsy Friendship Bracelet $48 – neimanmarcus.com
– CC Skye Punk Princess Pave Spike Bracelet in Silver $350 – stefanibags.com
– Monsoon Sparkle Friendship Bracelet $10 – monsoon.co.uk
– Haute Betts Emerald Gypsy Friendship Bracelet $48 – neimanmarcus.com
Bargains can also be found at all the usual chain stores DIVA, Sportsgirl etc etc.